Please note: This is not a list of all our doctrines, or even the most important doctrines. If that were the case we’d begin with the doctrine of God, the trinity, and the doctrines about Jesus Christ. You can find a brief synopsis of these doctrines in our statement of faith. Rather this list is the combination of doctrines that make Redeeming Grace church (and all Sovereign Grace Churches) somewhat distinct from other denominations.
- With respect to distinctive doctrines we are Reformed.
- With respect to practice we are Charismatic.
- With respect to governance we are a part of Sovereign Grace Churches. (Best described as semi-Presbyterian–which will require some explaining).
- With respect to gender we are Complementarian.
- With respect to baptism we are Baptist.
- With respect to the christian life we are heavily influenced by the Puritans.
- With respect to mission we Church-Centered.